WhatsApp is one of the most downloaded communication apps. It’s exciting to enjoy video calling on the big screen. You can connect WhatsApp to tv cast the calling with video. Chromecast gives you this opportunity to cast video calls on tv. In this article, you will get the answer to how it is possible.
How to cast video call on tv
You can connect the phone, table to TV with the help of Android TV. You need to follow the process below.
- First of all, connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app from where you want to cast
- Click on the cast button.
- Select the name of your TV
- Wait a moment
- Yes, you have connected successfully.
How to cast WhatsApp video call on tv
It’s easy to cast WhatsApp video calls on tv. All you need to follow the below instructions.
- Connect your Chromecast device to the TV using HDMI cable
- Go to the settings and tap on connectivity.
- Click on the Connection Preferences
- Tap to the Cast
- Wait a moment until the Chromecast device has appeared
- Click on the available Chromecast device
- Confirm screen mirroring click to the start now button
After that, your WhatsApp will be connected to your TV, and will be able to enjoy the video calling on the big screen.
Here are the most common questions we often asked when to want to connect WhatsApp to tv.
Can you Chromecast WhatsApp video call?
Yes, you can Chromecast WhatsApp video call with the help of a Google Chromecast device. Before that, you need to connect Chromecast with TV.
Can I use WhatsApp on my smart TV?
Users can use WhatsApp on smart TV directly. Both devices have to get connected. Connecting can be done instantly by scanning the QR code.
Connecting your WhatsApp to a television screen is not as hard as your thoughts. You can enjoy unlimited calling using the instructions mentioned earlier.