The Update version iOS 12 of the iPhone operating system is a now available application for the folder lock system. You may want your apps and folders locked at any time. If you do not get an updated version of this app on your iPhone or iPad, you have to close your application or folders by third-party apps.
How to lock your folder or application on your iPhone
iPhone updates its operating system each month. They change their setting with updates. So, if you want to secure your folder or application by your device, you should follow the all update version on iOS.
- Go to your Setting option on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and show the App Lockers Settings tab.
- Tap that option and start locking folders and applications.
- Turn on the Jiggle Mode Setting.
- Lock any single app or folder.
- If you want to open, you required a password.
How to lock your folder or application on your device by application
If you’re going to secure your file, folder, or application by third-party apps, you should follow the following steps. Let’s do the work for file locking step by step.
- Download the File lock application from the App Store.
- Install the apps as usual.
- Then set up the pattern or passcode.
- Select the application or folder.
- Then you lock your file, folder, application, photos, etc.
Question: Can your password protect a folder on your iPhone?
Ans: Yes, you Can password protect a folder on your iPhone.
Question: Can you make a private folder on the iPhone?
Ans: Yes, you make a private folder on iPhone
Question: Can you lock a folder on iPhone notes?
Answer: Yes, you Can lock a folder on iPhone notes.
Your phone can be changed by your operating system updated. So, if you encrypt your folder or application on your device, you should obey all rules.